Sunday, December 18, 2016

I spent yesterday at home, sewing while watching lots of old movies on TCM. Started out with one of my favorites: A Big Hand for the Little Lady (from 1966?) It has a stellar cast, with Henry Fonda, Joanne Woodward, Jason Robards, Paul Ford, Charles Bickford, Burgess Meredith, and some others you may recognize. For those of you who have never seen it, you should.  Outstanding denouement!



During one break in the afternoon I scooped leaves from the pool after the rain from Friday/Saturday really made a mess.  Of course there will be a LOT of raking in the next few weeks as the cottonwoods and mulberry trees shed their mammoth supply of leaves.  Maybe we will be able to rope Alex into helping after he returns from Georgia?



I have the rest of this morning to work on Aja's quilt, 
when I expect to finish (and attach) the second ribbon border.  


This afternoon I've got Boot Camp at the gym, and then Tami's visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment