Wednesday, June 21, 2017

This morning at Busy Bees I shared my purse and wall hanging.




Monica brought in her landscape from the recent class.




Donna got a laugh when someone pointed out the mistake in her quilt. 
Do you see it?


(Hint: one B/W 4-patch is turned the wrong way)


A couple from the stack of the colorful charity quilts Peggy brought in



as well as this cute Beads of Courage bag.



This is the purse Sharon had today - love it! 
But then I love all the bags she makes....



Ada is going to be doing a class on this "pole dancer" pattern at the next Sew Day.  I've been wanting to make one since I saw one displayed at Sheri's shop. 


We'll be making one panel, like this.


So yes, I'll be starting yet another project. 
This is why there are so many UFOs living at my house...


Afterward I did pop over to 35th Ave. (gotta use my coupons before they expire, right?) and bumped into Sandy Steele.  While there I picked up the first Row By Row pattern (they became available today.)




On the way home I made a quick stop at Walmart, mostly because tomorrow the guys will be here for the pre-irrigation mow and I needed some cash.  Then spent the rest of the afternoon/evening inside.  Did not watch the news tonight, so don't know what the official temp got to today.  Just know that it's hot, hot, hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment