Friday, June 23, 2017

All of a sudden this morning
my laptop decided it was no longer connected to the internet.


 I was on the phone with tech help at COX for about an hour troubleshooting, and we did finally get it resolved.  I've cancelled the service call she was able to make (for later this afternoon!) when it looked like it might be the splitter.


And as long as I had her on the phone we also addressed the printer issue - so now my laptop talks to the printer again.


Of course there were multiple items in my printing queue from when Alex was trying to get it to print for me - and before I could locate the printer settings to cancel everything lined up and waiting I used up substantial ink printing that same quilt idea over, and over, and over. 


But at least NOW I've got the settings icon on my taskbar,
which should make things easier from now on!








No comments:

Post a Comment