Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The good news from yesterday's visit is that I have good oxygen saturation and my lungs sound good, so she doesn't think I have pneumonia - though she did send me for a chest x-ray "just in case".  She thinks the cough is just left over from whatever virus I had a month ago, and did send me home with a symbicort inhaler to help reduce lung inflammation, along with a couple of Rx.  One, cough syrup with codeine, was supposed to help me sleep better (possibly I'm worn out because I am coughing enough at night to interrupt my REM sleep?) though last night I woke up every 90 minutes or so - even after popping a lunesta around midnight.


Feeling pretty crappy this morning, so will be cancelling the gym.  SO SO SO ready to feel better and get some energy back!




No comments:

Post a Comment