Thursday, June 29, 2017

Last night Alex commented that I hadn't made any more progress on my auction piece.  Since all it actually need was the facing, this morning I watched the excellent tutorial Wanda had found for me.


I thought I had the process wired and under control... but once I got to work it turned out <g> that I created an "interesting" mistake design opportunity!


  Once I do the blind-stitching by hand
it will be ready to travel to Colorado with me in a few weeks.



Alex is off to the airport; Aja drove him so I didn't have to after all. Tyga will be here with us until Monday, because with the holiday approaching Aja will be working even longer double shifts this weekend than usual. 


So Marcie is going to pop over later this afternoon with Latina
so the pooches can play.


No comments:

Post a Comment