Monday, June 5, 2017

Last night we went to dinner at Valle Luna, and when we got home an hour later a rather large branch from way up in the Chinese Elm had broken and was dangling over the driveway - right where Wanda had been parked not that much earlier.  With one tug Alex was able to yank it free, and then he dragged it around back.  Too bad we just missed the quarterly Bulk Trash Pickup, which was a week ago.



I'm till hacking away, so this morning I finally called the doctor.  Of course she's not in today (and has no openings for the rest of the week) so I'll be seeing somebody else at 4:00 this afternoon. The cough syrup hasn't done much for me, and my lungs are just plain tired.



Mary and I are supposed to go see a movie today (Snatched, with Goldie Hawn and Amy Shumer) but might have to rethink that; don't want to disturb the other theater patrons with my constant hacking.  Maybe we'll just do lunch and chat.



Alex and Aja are heading off to the lake to go boarding, so Tyga will be hanging out here.  It's good to have the little guy back visiting again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment