Friday, June 30, 2017

My oncologist's office just called to reschedule an upcoming appointment. Since it was scheduled at my recent follow-up just to go over the results of the bone density scan she was ordering, it seems like a phone call would be sufficient.  Of course they don't get paid for the phone calls they make, just office visits.



Now instead of needing to schlep out into the afternoon July heat for a 1:45 pm appointment, I will see her at 8:30 am.  It's always good this time of year not to have to venture out into the heat of the day!  Yesterday I had to wait to run my errands (library, gas, fruit run) until after the exterminator had come and gone (he was scheduled for sometime between 9-11, and luckily arrived near the front end of that time slot) and so I was home before it hit triple digits... car thermometer read 99.  <g>



FYI Ken did confirm that it was just a regular, run-of-the-mill bark scorpion.

No comments:

Post a Comment