Saturday, June 24, 2017

I'm home from a wonderful day in Prescott at the bluegrass festival. 


Since I got there later than planned I had to park farther away than I would have liked - though I did capture a wonderful spot to sit right in front of the stage.  (It may have been vacant because it could have used a little more shade during the morning.)  Since I couldn't find my sun hat this morning before I left I ended up getting a fair amount of sun on my face.  I drank a LOT of water throughout the day, but possibly still not enough since Nature only called once! 


There were lots of dogs in attendance (and if the festival had been last weekend I would have had Tyga with me) and even a couple of parrots!



I got to hear The Sonoran Dogs play a set at noon, and another one at 3:00.  Really liked one of their new songs (written by Peter?) titled something like "Just Another Dog at the Pound."  


No comments:

Post a Comment