Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Yesterday the Medicare guy came over (I'd been to his presentation several months ago that Becky had set up for Gaylor clients) and I'll be switching over on September 1st.  Of course once that happens I'll be spending a lot less on health insurance... plus as a bonus it sounds like I'll have even better coverage than with Aetna.


I trust Becky, and if she feels that this guy is good I'm going to go with him rather than with a random mailing (and there are certainly a LOT of folks who know I'm turning 65 and want to 'help' me!)


For dinner last night Tom cooked up some of the trout and bass that he and Carlo caught on Friday. It was so good (remember I've been eating my own cooking the past several weeks) that I chowed down on 3 large pieces.  But who's counting?



Last night we watched The Theory of Everything (powering through some glitches with the Netflix disc) and I can see why Eddie Redmayne won the Oscar for portrayal of Stephen Hawking!  



Now I'm off to Scottsdale to pick up Alex's re-computed taxes.  Would you believe Alex called yesterday afternoon (after he thought of some additional deductions) wanting me to get Matt redo his taxes again.... Guess what I told him?




No comments:

Post a Comment