Monday, April 13, 2015

This past weekend Tom  and Carlo went to a gun show in Twin Falls - and in the same building there was a quilt show.  Strange combination!  Tom cruised the quilts with me in mind, and even bought some raffle tickets for their opportunity quilt.




This morning I made my second visit to chiropractor.  He is pleased with my progress (but not as much as I am) and made more adjustments to my neck and back.  I feel SO much better!



This afternoon I finished reading The Sandcastle Girls, by Chris Bohjalian, 
about the Armenian genocide during WWI.


"But history does matter. There is a line connecting the Armenians and the Jews and the Cambodians and the Serbs and the Rwandans. There are obviously more, but, really, how much genocide can one sentence handle? You get the point."  

No comments:

Post a Comment