Friday, April 24, 2015

It is amazing how after just a matter of minutes with the chiropractor yesterday I feel better than ever! 


 Recently one of my feet had been bothering me (maybe from that skiing injury in the late 1960s?) but I hadn't bothered to mention it.  However he noticed that my right foot was "off", and did an adjustment on it.


I stopped in to see Carol (and Pat) at rehab on the way home.  Carol is still in considerable pain (with her leg propped up and ice on it) and so she hasn't yet been able to get out of bed since the second surgery, though she's hoping today is the day.  We're both hoping that by the time I visit her again when I'm back home the end of May (maybe taking Betty over to celebrate Carol's birthday on May 23) she will have made much progress toward getting to leave that place!


Then I stopped in at the nail salon to give Louisa an update.  She's still more than willing to go to Carol and give her a (MUCH NEEDED) pedicure, but obviously that can't happen until Carol is able to move her hip/leg enough to sit up in bed. 



I slept in this morning, and woke up to rain!  I'd known there was a chance, so I helped it along by leaving out all four bath mats from the guest house (which I'd washed yesterday morning and left out on the deck to dry during the afternoon.)  I knew they were dry by dinner, but purposely did not bring them in.  And just like washing my car would have done, IT WORKED!  



In a bit I'm heading back over to school again for the Volunteer Luncheon.  


After that I'll swing by the library for additional drop-off and pick-up, and then pop into Target for a few items.  If I have any energy after all  that <g> I'll think about starting the borders for my scrap zip zap quilt, though I doubt I'll float to the top of Ruby's list before I get back from Maryland!  (Plus I think I still need to get backing for it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment