Wednesday, April 1, 2015

At quilting this morning I started beading my landscape.  It's going to be very labor intensive, but everyone agrees the beads are going to give it a great effect.  Afterward I popped over to 35th Ave. and picked up some batik fat quarters I think will be perfect for the hummingbird piece.



I've been trying to ward off a throat 'thing' by drinking Emergen-C the past couple of days, and also 'self-medicating' with ice cream and the last batch of fresh squeezed OJ.  Still, today I started losing my voice.  Tonight is Book Club, but I've decided to pass and stay home.



This afternoon I mowed the Back 40 and center ditch (plus the driveway and all around the guest house) in preparation for irrigation Friday morning.  As in early Friday morning... I have to let the water go at 4:30 am.  Too bad irrigation isn't a day day later because there's a lunar eclipse peaking Saturday morning at 5:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment