Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yesterday morning I did make it to Target (where I found almost everything on my list and got out of there for under $100), Walgreen's, and the library. I did not, however, make it to the gym yesterday afternoon. Instead, I took an(other) afternoon nap on the couch.

Do want to recommend both books that I returned to the library yesterday. I certainly enjoyed them (as expected), but they both ended up having more substance than I expected;  I found pearls of wisdom in each.

Enjoy!



Last night I watched the ball game (on TV) with somewhat divided loyalties... but in the end, rooted for the Diamondbacks against the Orioles.  Even though the game went into 'overtime', with 11 innings, I stayed awake until the end.  Obviously that helped the D-backs win!

Off to quilting in a bit.  Which reminds me that I still haven't posted any pix from the Long Beach show.  Maybe this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment