Monday, August 5, 2013

Wow - even though my 'bedroom' is in the middle of the house by the kitchen, I slept in until 9:00! Relaxed with my 'coffee' out on the patio with Steve, solving the problems of the world and now just kicking back and relaxing until Marcela gets back from getting her mom an ID at the DMV.

At some point I will need to get showered and dressed... but there's no real hurry since we're not leaving for our next adventure (Pageant of the Masters) until late afternoon. In the meantime I'm just chilling out between helping with the laundry in the dryer and dishes.

Thinking of Lisa and hoping the first day of classes is going spectacularly well. I did get notification that the cheery flowers I ordered for the occasion were delivered to the school this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment