Friday, August 23, 2013

My surgery site is still angry-looking and warm, and with the weekend looming figured I'd better check about it.  When I called the number I was given I ended up talking with 'my' nurse, Nancy (who of course remembered me.)  She wasn't sure about my suggestion of sending a photo for the doc to look at, but agreed it couldn't hurt.  (I didn't want to schlep all the way over to 105th & T-Bird if I didn't have to.)  Long story short: Dr. Wang thought sending the pic was a great idea. After seeing it he said it wouldn't hurt to go on antibiotics (although the redness seems to be contained to the area where the clear tape was, and may be a reaction to that.)  So in a bit I'll run over to Walgreens (lucky that it's right up on the corner) and pick that up.  Wanna see the pic?
FYI - I had a difficult time taking a Selfie (unlike the younger generation...)

I had hoped to be able to drop a copy of my Sub Certificate into the inter-office mail at Park Meadows, but (of course) the folks at the District Office needed to see the original. 


Just got back from doing that, and now I'm getting ready to 

No comments:

Post a Comment