Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tuesday was a very productive morning at Bra La La (despite my misgivings) though of course not cheap. Since we were so close we had to pop across the street to Ranazul's for a scrumptious lunch. We'd invited newly-retired Sandy to join us but she had to take Ivy to a dentist appointment. (If you're ever in the neighborhood you MUST eat there!)

Once we returned home in the afternoon we watched a Netflix documentary called 'My Flesh and Blood' about a woman who adopted 9 special needs kids. It's well done (not sappy) and I enjoyed it so much I watched all the 'extras' (interviews, deleted scenes, etc.) afterward.

This morning we touched base with Andy and Sandy to make final arrangements for getting to the airport later. Mom and I ate an early lunch (in preparation for our necessarily early dinner) and then finished packing. So now we're ready to blast off when we come back from our 4:00 dinner.

Last night I checked the extended forecast for the various towns in France and the weather looks like it will be reasonable. While some showers are possible, nothing majorly crappy is predicted - which of course is good news.

This is my last posting on this continent for a while; my next entry should be full of our adventures on The Continent :)

Bon voyage - onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment