Friday, May 31, 2013

After a delicious lunch at Le Chalet with Rene (reminiscing about our GC trips) I went across the parking lot to see if Alex was at LA Fitness (his work often takes him out and about.)  I'm planning to try out a membership and work on improving my muscle tone and general stamina. He was there, and he took me on a tour of the facility; I was actually pretty impressed with how much they offer.   

I was hoping Alex was planning on coming by the house so he could help me unpack my new sewing machine. (I WON, I WON!)  Since he was getting ready for a lunch run, he came by the house to do that for me.  Here's what it looks like with everything out of the carton and (more or less) ready to go:

Marilyn called this morning, and suggested I look for my shoes on eBay... so I did.  While I didn't find exactly what I was looking for (the only pair of that shoe was the wrong size) I did find some in that same line, just a different model.  It's an easy way to shop, MUCH better than schlepping to a mall! <g>

I've been wondering how Lisa's move (to a different house in Tucson) went yesterday.  It just keeps getting hotter, and the sooner  they're all moved in, the better!

This weekend it is expected to be around 108. Patti is hiking the Grand Canyon with her hiking buddies tomorrow, and I'll be thinking of them in the heat!  They're doing a one-day hike on the Bright Angel 'just' down to Indian Gardens, and then back up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment