Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tom was a busy beaver while I was gone.  
This is what I came home to on Monday night:

Where did all my sewing stuff that didn't fit into the cabinets end up?  
In Lisa's room!   


Tom boxed up all the stuff on her shelves (I did notice a rather sizeable pile of boxes in the garage when we pulled in) and after she's moved into her new place on June 1 we'll make a trip down to Tucson and deliver them to her.

Later this morning I'll head over to the Busy Bee hive.  I'm looking forward to opening up my new sewing machine, but first I need to finish unpacking and putting stuff away from my trip, and pay the bills (I opened all of them and looked, but that was as far as I got) before I get to play.
  (The bills for Alex's trip to the ER are in that pile.... sigh.)


Betty called me yesterday afternoon to let me know that her daughter Cheryl passed on peacefully, with her family surrounding her.  It was bittersweet news - of course her family and friends will miss her terribly, but at least she's no longer in pain.  Betty is handling her grief with grace, and there is a LOT of love being sent her way.


No comments:

Post a Comment