Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I only made it until 8:30 last night; but with only one interruption 
I slept until after 6:30 this morning - feeling good!

  So far I've gone through the snail mail (lots of bills to pay), emptied all of one suitcase and most of the other, uploaded my trip pix from the camera to the computer (will start sharing those soon, probably tomorrow), made a nail appointment for later this afternoon (after 4 weeks gone I certainly need it), taken lunch/dinner over to Estera (and, of course, played with Willie), made hummingbird nectar and filled all the feeders, etc.



I do have some very sad news; a daughter of my quilting friend Betty is being taken off of life support today. Cheryl has been ill for a while (while I was gone I was able to monitor her progress via her sister Tracey's FB posts) and fought the good fight, but she's ready to go now.  My heart aches for Betty's heartbreak; she's outlived not only her husband but both of her sons, and now one of her daughters is going.  

And a sweeter person you'll never meet; 
Betty casts a ray of sunshine wherever she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment