Thursday, April 4, 2013

When I woke up at 3:30 this morning I was afraid I was up for the day. Happily I went back to sleep on my own (too late to take something to help) but then slept until 8:00, so I was a little rushed to get out on time. As a result, I was halfway to chemo when I realized I didn't have my iPad with me. 

At least I was able to buy a puzzle magazine at the Walgreen's in the lobby to keep me occupied. That did come in handy, especially since this was the first time in a long while that the Benadryl didn't knock me out (although I did take a nap later once I got home.)  

And guess what?

Tom is cooking dinner, and shortly we'll be taking it over to Ben & Estera's to eat with them.  Alex should be joining us also.  (He went to dinner with us the night we ate at Valle Luna, and said it was the best meal he's had since he moved into his own place.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment