Monday, April 22, 2013

Alex came by today to get rid of some of the dead limbs on the tree out front.  I helped by tossing the (closed) saw up to him, pointing out where the dead limbs were, and dragging the downed limbs to the pile to await the next quarterly bulk trash pickup.  Of course I was in Mom mode, and had my cell phone with me, ready to dial 911 should he tumble out of the tree.  Not only was he up pretty high with a saw, but also in some rather awkward sawing positions; a fall could have been pretty disastrous.

I found the perfect belt the other day at Target, but when I went to pack it this weekend I couldn't find it.  Looked everywhere it could possibly be (at least) half a dozen times.  Finally I checked my Target receipt, and it wasn't on there.  I'm pretty sure I remember taking it out of the cart and placing it on top of my new suitcase at the checkout, but after that who knows what happened to it.  Tomorrow after my blood draw I'll swing by Target again (have to stop in at Office Max and get a new battery for my camera so I'll be right there) and hope that the belt is back on the rack.  They only had one in that style (of course) so I'll have to hope nobody else has grabbed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment