Thursday, April 11, 2013

I didn't do much today.  This morning I went to the post office to pick up my package from Lisa, and while I was there I mailed a couple of boxes for Tom.  Afterward I had my nails done (that hole in my thumb from September's Big Fall is now completely grown out, although that nail may never be the same.)  

Tom was busy mowing (the front and back yards looks really nice) and that wore me out <g> so I ended up taking a healthy afternoon nap.  Thought I was done with those, but apparently not.

For dinner we went to the Iron Works for all-you-can-eat ribs.  Our table was right by the window overlooking the golf course and lake, so we were able to enjoy the birds.  (There was one that reminded me of a penguin... really!) Surprisingly they had both pork and beef, so I was able to pig out along with Tom.  We both left feeling quite stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment