Tuesday, April 9, 2013

When I delivered Karen's thermarest to her at Mulqueen's yesterday I spoke with Keith Mulqueen and thanked him (again) for providing the wonderful sewing maching as the prize for the Quindow scavenger hunt.  

I was also able to pick up a package of Insul-Bright.  I really should have put the hot pads together yesterday afternoon, but it was more fun to work on the latest Somebunny Special bib, which I finished up last night.
And now that I already have the Insul-Bright, I can totally enjoy my field trip with Mary this afternoon to QUILTZ.

Alex was over yesterday (he had a hair appointment up the street with Shelley) and later a dentist appointment.  Now that I've 'declined' to pay for his cavities (last year was absurd!!!) he's started taking better care of his teeth, and had a great check-up!

He ended up staying for dinner, and really packed it away.  I have a feeling they're eating plenty of pasta at his new apartment.  
In theory we're invited to dinner 'sometime' (along with roommate Clay's parents), possibly next week.  Will be interesting to see what they feed us.

LOTS of wind here yesterday, and just like the weather forecasters predicted the pool was a mess; I scooped a lot of debris out of there, quickly filling up the 5-gallon bucket.  Although they also predicted very little chance of rain, it did 'rain' here a couple of times (once for a minute, and later for about  30 seconds.)  
If we'd blinked we would have missed it.


Guess I'd better go shower and start my day so I'll be ready to roll when Mary calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment