Sunday, July 31, 2022

Yesterday afternoon/evening I frogged more blocks, for a current total of 30.  I should <g> get the last 5 completed today, and then it'll be on to the sashing.



We received more heavy rain again last evening, so this morning I was back in the weeding mode; dug some dandelions and pulled more lantana.  While I can see progress, it's taking longer than expected.  


I'll get one more irrigation cycle under my belt before my trip, and will push it hard then.



This morning's update from Mary was encouraging: she took a walk around the block with Susan!  Though she admits that wore her out, it is a step in the right direction.



Tom has been working for months, trying out 'this and that' equipment and method, in order tofigure out how to photograph his fire obsidian himself instead of paying others.  While he's experienced considerable frustration along the way, I'd say he's finally made a terrific breakthrough!



No comments:

Post a Comment