Friday, July 1, 2022

I'm always happier leaving the gym than entering, and yesterday was no exception - 


but at least I do keep showing up.  


When I got home the COX guy was here trying to get Tom's TV going again - it didn't seem to be going too well, so I left to run another errand, showing Merci Mia's baby quilt before I wrapped it up to mail.  She loved it!

Next I made a trip to Home Depot for a piece of moulding (to replace the too-short one the guy cut the other day, even though I was quite clear that he needed to add the width of the moulding - twice - to the length dimension.  Math really isn't that hard!


While I was there I picked  up an LED fixture for the back porch outlet.  Installing it turned out to be more complicated than the ones Alex hooked up on the front porch, but eventually he got it to work.  (First time we've had light in that fixture spot in 25 years...)


It looked nice, and after dark proved to shed a lot of light back there!


I spaced out getting some paintbrushes (so I can paint the wooden gates that got missed during the house face-lift.)  Brushes didn't even make it onto my Home Depot shopping list - not that it would have mattered much, because I eneded up leaving my list behind on the desk.


Exciting news from Mary yesterday!  After seeing yet another cardiologist on Wednesday, her surgery has actually been scheduled (!!!) for August 1.  She is so tired of being tired, but at least now there's an end in sight!



I got in another couple of hours of yardwork this morning before the cleaners arrived to spiff up the house.  Rachelle confirmed her address, so now I 'm off to mail Mia's quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment