Monday, July 25, 2022

 I missed Brownie's morning feed yesterday - but he never mentioned it!  

I only realized it 


when I went to feed him at 3:00 and the previous afternoon's (empty) cup was still in his bowl.  I have missed his 3:00 feeding a handful of times over three years (because for some reason my alarm was turned off, or I was out-and-about when it went off and then I forgot once I got home) but this was first time ever for missing his morning meal.  

I made up for it (a little) by giving his several bits of the salmon I grilled for dinner last night (which he absolutely loved) and then offered him some of the steamed broccoli (which, surprisingly, he liked.)  Then later in the evening I gave him his missed morning portion of dry, which he also ate.


Yesterday at TOQS I bought more steam-a-seam (so now I have a pile of about two dozen greens ready to 'frog' at Ruth's this afternoon) as well as some perfect sashing fabric.  I don't want to jinx anything, but the project is moving along so well that I could possibly get the top done and to Monica before I head to Colorado mid-August.


This morning I've already completed some yardwork (and showered),

and in a bit I'm driving Tom for a small procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment