Sunday, July 24, 2022

Yesterday afternoon Brownie and I popped over to Mary's for a visit.  I wanted to drop off her pre-surgery gift (the owl fabric I found in Flagstaff) which seemed to be a hit.  Got to see her elephant quilt after Monica worked her magic.  Now it is more adorable than ever, and just needs the binding.  

Mary 'reminded' me that now I have the pattern <g> but there are 'several' quilts in line ahead of that project.  Currently she's working on an owl quilt (really scored a bargain on the kit from Keepsake) and a llama.



Won't see her again until sometime after Thursday's heart surgery - when we both expect she'll be feeling much more energetic!


I took advantage of today's "cool" weather to do yet more yardwork.  Tom also took advantage, mowing once he got up.  Now we are in great shape in case it ever rains.  

We do get irrigation on Tuesday, so if I had to make a prediction... <g>




This afternoon I started stitching down the frogs.  

And while that step isn't taking as long as I feared, the "invisible" thread isn't so invisible.  I'm not sure what the problem is...


Maybe Sherri will have a suggestion when I pop over for more steam-a-seam.

No comments:

Post a Comment