Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Yesterday I got two dozen more frogs cut at Ruth's.  Even 'questionable' fabrics look great.

We got quite a storm during the night, so (technically) it did rain on Tuesday, as I predicted.  It was accompanied by thunder and lightning, and our front porch was seriously running during my night-time run.   


This morning the evidence was clear, with big puddles everywhere - and around lunch time they actually did cancel irrigation.  



I was up early, around 4, and once it got light I did some weeding.  Sadly the leftover lantana patch has substantial roots and is not giving up easily.  



Then I worked on the frogs.  That early there wasn't much on TV (is there ever?) so I ended up with a couple of episodes of Leave It to Beaver, which I haven't seen in decades, playing in the background.  Which made it weird to learn this afternoon that Tony Dow, who played his brother Wally, has died. 


Not much on for today since I'm stuck at home doing colonoscopy prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment