Tuesday, June 21, 2022

 After yesterday's appointment I'm now officially done with Dr. Elebrashi, though if my 'good' foot doesn't start behaving better I may need to see him to make sure it's not "just" plantar fasciitis.

Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It involves inflammation of a thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of each foot and connects the heel bone to the toes (plantar fascia). Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning. As you get up and move, the pain normally decreases, but it might return after long periods of standing or when you stand up after sitting.  The cause of plantar fasciitis is poorly understood. It is more common in runners and in people who are overweight.

I don't run -


and though I could stand to lose a few pounds around my middle I'm not really overweight... 



Mary rode along with me yesterday to pick up Mia's quilt - which turned out adorable!  (Again it IS nice and rectangular, despite appearances.)  


Mary and I loved the circular meander Monica chose, and the cuddly minky backing is perfect.


Monica is going to embroider a label for me, and in the meantime I'll put on the binding.  My thought was to bind it with the leftover black Dopey Dots fabric - but I can't seem to find it.   


In my stash found a sizeable piece of the black circles, which would work.  Then I found a remnant of the rainbow hearts, which I like better - but <sigh> may not have quite enough.  


Tom called from Kingman last evening, guesstimating that he'd arrive home around 9:00 - and he did.  On his way into the house he noticed the bare wall and painted garage door, so guessed I'd had the house painted.  

I

He slept in this morning, but once he got some coffee into him we took a look around at the rest of the house facelift project.   


Basically he approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment