Monday, June 20, 2022

 I did work more on the hedge last evening, so the outside is done.  


Of course there is still the inside growth to be whacked back, but the organics can is full after yesterday.


Alex came over yesterday when I had an ice cream "emergency" (not enough hand strength to unscrew the lid of a new Talenti jar), and commented on how nice the back porch looks with the aloe garden.


This morning I have my final visit with the podiatrist now that I'm done with PT.  By last evening my 'good' foot was really giving me trouble (not just when walking, but even throbbing painfully when I was lying in bed) so I'll see what he has to say about dealing with that issue. 


Tom called yesterday, and will be heading home today because he's tired of 'winter'!  


I did keep reminding him of the weather here...


His plan is to make it home in one day, even though it's a long drive from Idaho, close to 800 miles.  Of course depending on how late he rolls in I 'may not' be awake, especially since I woke up at 4:30 this morning..  

With his arrival imminent the push is on for me to finish up some things inside the house, most notably dealing with the pile of papers from my desk that are still gracing the couch.


Monica finished Mia's baby quilt yesterday, so I see a trip this afternoon to go pick it up.  

And speaking of baby quilts -Teri is visiting her grandson Ryder in California and posted this on FB. (He's already thinking outside the box <g> because the quilt is sideways.)

Ryder is laying on the quilt that my friend, Bobbi Levy-Dodge made. It's still a few weeks early to determine whether he will be a snowboarder or skier. He has until December to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment