Friday, June 17, 2022

Was wonderful to have front porch lights last night!

It's also wonderful to have a nice clean house again today - at least until Brownie tracks in some irrigation mud...  


I cleared off my desk, and while the ladies were doing their thing I started to sift through that pile of stuff that I had dumped on the couch.  Unfortunately much of that detritus remains, because it was considerably more fun going through a stack of quilting magazines.  (At least I "only" cut out a couple dozen patterns to save as Possibles.)


Early this morning I did get in more weeding; that's still do-able in the jungle. After the cleaning ladies left Alex showed up and whipped up brunch, and then I took Brownie to get his nails trimmed.  By then it was noonish, and about 110.  I worried about the hot pavement on his paws just walking in the from the parking lot, but he didn't seem to be in any hurry, stopping to sniff/pee on everything.  I, however, was looking forward to getting out of the sun and into the A/C!


Not much else on my afternoon schedule.  Probably some sewing, interspersed with 'breaks' to muck at least some of the couch pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment