Sunday, June 19, 2022

 Another full morning of yardwork.


I made a start trimming the hedge - until it just got too hot in the sun.  


Will see if I get more done once it cools off later.

It did feel great to cool off in the pool during my breaks!


FYI yesterday the pool thermometer read 86 degrees; today it was up to 88.


This morning I'd emptied all the rocks out of the back porch planter, which filled up the bucket.  Underneath them I discovered the root remnant of a bush/tree of some sort.   

During one of my breaks I made a trip to Target for more potting soil so I could (finally) re"pot" some of the aloes.


Some of the smallest aloes went into mini-pots.  I'll take them to quilting on Wednesday in hopes of them finding new homes.


I do still have one last (large) pot of aloes that need repotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment