Sunday, August 13, 2017

Made a run down to the ranch this afternoon for Terry, and for a few minutes on Road GG I had cell service.  So I called and spoke with Tom briefly before I lost the signal.  On the drive back I tried again near that same spot, and when I got through I pulled the car over - but still lost the call.  Good thing there really wasn't any news on either end!



Saw a Maryland crab sticker like mine on a vehicle with Colorado plates, and assumed (correctly) that they were originally from Maryland - but it turns out from way on the 'other' side, near Cumberland.


My laptop continues to give me problems.  Though I was able to restart it today using Steve's instructions, it is now saying that it is "plugged in but not charging" - so soon <sigh> I may be posting via my iPad, w/o illustrations (or photos) to spruce it up. 




Though we don't have access to TV or newspapers here, I have been able to follow what's been going on in the news via the computer.  My fears upon awakening on November 9 were not so unfounded as people tried to tell me!  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment