Monday, August 14, 2017

I'm back up and running (at least for the time being...) 


Thank you, Steve!



Passed this crocheted tire cover on my way up to soak.  Of course it wouldn't be very effective at protecting a spare in Arizona - but it is very cheery!



Isn't this a great view first thing in the morning?



I didn't have it to myself for long, as you can tell by the towels draped here and there - but that's okay, because I really enjoy talking with the folks I meet here!


Like Kathi and Ken (and sweetie Sadie Mae!)
who are headed off to do some hiking around Durango.


Here's a pic from yesterday, with the ubiquitous clouds moving in...
the sunflowers just keep getting happier and happier!



Karen is also a penguin person, and last summer she had admired my toiletries bag.  So I made her one of her own (larger, as requested) which she brought with her; now they can keep each other company for a while.



I meant to add this bumper sticker to the end of my last post,
in light of all the shit going down in the outside world:


No comments:

Post a Comment