Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Karen and I had a lovely soak at the Party Pool this afternoon,
and on our walk back passed this cute little pop-up.


Nick calls her Alice, and says Home Is Where the Hitch Is.


Currently he (and friend Fred) are traveling cross-country.  


Nick was kind enough to let me take a peek inside (after apologizing that they were not fully set up - or expecting 'tourists' to come through.) 


I love how spacious Alice is, with plenty of standing room in the middle between the two beds. There's a queen-sized bed on one side 


and the dining table is under the narrower bed on the other side.


There's a kitchen between the beds,
and (out of camera range) a slide-out potty.


So it looks like they've got everything they need!


When Echo and I traveled in my truck every summer, I had what I needed: a bed, a pail with a cover (my version of a porta-potty) and an ice chest.  Alice is definitely a step up from that!


No comments:

Post a Comment