Monday, August 14, 2017

Karen and Mark arrived yesterday late afternoon, but via Santa Fe (not Taos) where they'd visited friends and had seen a couple of operas. I'm looking forward to spending time with them (after they unloaded the car they headed down to Elinor and Richard's for dinner and the evening); they're both so knowledgable and we have great discussions!

I didn't make it through the the end of Brigadoon last night - another movie Terry had never seen - but I know how it ends. <g>

Could not get my laptop to turn on this morning (and I do not like the "ping" that I hear when I try) but now that there are even more computer experts in residence I'm hoping that together they can coax some life back into it. 

My current plan is to go for a soak and forget my 'problems'!

No comments:

Post a Comment