Thursday, August 3, 2017

After dinner last night (salmon kabobs!) I made it up to the pavilion where there was music happening.  As long as I was up there <g> I 'forced' myself to toast a few marshmallows.  (Even though there were plenty of s'more fixings available, I remained a purist and stuck with naked sugar.) 

This is how I like to cook mine: just peel off the charred outer layer, eat, and roast again.  At the very least I can get three "servings" from one marshmallow.



Unfortunately at one point the layer I grabbed was beyond hot, burning my finger and raising a blister. Glad it was just my finger and not my tongue/mouth, and already this morning it's feeling (and looking) much better.  Pretty sure <g> I'm going to survive!



Time to pop up for an early morning soak before the day gets going.  In the meantime, here's the latest pic of Maggie with the extended family.











No comments:

Post a Comment