Tuesday, October 20, 2015

For the past 3-4 weeks I have been experiencing pain in my right foot with every step, which has caused me to limp.  (That mainly worries me because unnatural walking could throw my back out, and it's been doing so well these days.)  At the gym yesterday I was unable to do one of the exercises for Jim.  He guessed it was probably "just" arthritis (in which case exercise is good) but suggested I have an x-ray to rule out anything (like a stress fracture) that would be made worse by exercising.  ("Dr." Tom guessed gout.)  I actually got in to see the PA today to get an order for an x-ray, and she doesn't think it's arthritis or gout, but some sort of cyst in the joint that could be handled by a cortisone shot.  I went from that office to radiology and had my x-ray taken, then came home to make the follow up appointment with the recommended podiatrist - and there's an opening tomorrow morning!  So I should actually know something tomorrow.



The skies are very threatening, and according to the weather folks (TV was on in the radiology waiting room) we are currently experiencing the "perfect conditions" to spawn tornadoes.  Yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment