Monday, October 5, 2015

A few weeks ago Linda had asked me if I would help her with the Foothills by-laws, which need some additions, deletions, changes, etc.  So 'we' have been working on that.  In truth before we could get together and meet she forged ahead and did the lion's share of the work, so it turned out that all I have had to do was read through her work and help her with tweaking.  



Tom was up early and got the brisket started on the smoker.  Unfortunately it is trying to rain again, which will not help things much.  Yesterday's deluge and heavy winds made for a rough ride in for Garry and Dave.  They've been on their road trip for almost 6 weeks, and luckily have had good weather most of the time.  I haven't yet seen their bikes, but apparently they're small and heavily loaded.  So far they've already ridden about 6000 miles - with many more to go!



On my agenda this morning is to devil the eggs for this afternoon's feast, and then I'll pop out to the shop to see what the guys are up to - and as long as I'm 'in the neighborhood' also get a whiff of the brisket!


No comments:

Post a Comment