Saturday, July 25, 2015

We dined in Salida last night, outside and riverside at the Boathouse.  Dinner was delicious (and filling) and as we pigged out we watched the kayakers playing in the Arkansas.  Some were still out there when we left.... Brr!


As a bonus we also got to listen to some live music from inside.  Apparently they were having country swing lessons last night, so I especially enjoyed their selections.

Once back at the house I tried staying up to watch the next segment of Faces of America (Becoming American), but just couldn't keep my eyes open so I went to bed.  Then, around 11:00, Terry woke me with a phone call from Hoogie.  It's a good thing I'd given him her phone number; he couldn't find the gate key to get in and take care of irrigation.  Luckily the key was where it was supposed to be and he'd just misinterpreted my directions.

This morning I've already washed a load of laundry, and now while it's in the dryer I'll go swim my laps.



No comments:

Post a Comment