Monday, July 6, 2015

After another successful visit to the chiropractor I stopped in at Sew Much For Quilting in Goodyear to pick up their Row By Row pattern.  It's a cutie, and I will be making that one!  Plus it'll work up easily and quickly, a win/win situation!



My next stop was at JoAnn's to pick up some more sock yarn.  They did have the yarn I've been using, which means I'll be able to make a matching 4th sock.  And as long as I was in the neighborhood <g> I also picked up 3 skeins of another color to make two more pairs.


This morning Mom had sent me an e-mail asking if I had two colors of DMC thread, which would save her a schlep out to pick up some.  I didn't, but since I knew I'd be at JoAnn's today I told her I'd pick them up.  It was a surprise to see what colors they turned out to be... quite the match! <g>



I picked up an ink cartridge for the printer (hopefully that's what the problem is - will know for sure after Tom installs it) and now I'm off to the post office.  The errands just never seem to stop...


No comments:

Post a Comment