Friday, July 31, 2015

Shadow, who has been assassinating cute bunnies and hummingbirds (that live outside) seems perfectly happy with the mice who have made it inside the house. (Terry says it's possible he's even brought them inside to play with.) One mouse found its way into my sack of goodies in the pantry, and (smart critter?) went straight for the good stuff, the bag of Hershey's Kisses. It pigged out on a couple, leaving only the empty shredded wrappers as evidence.  We've seen the mice run brazenly across the room on several occasions, and so far Terry has trapped a couple.


I was tired last night and crashed without even reading in bed, which is unusual, and this morning I'm still in a bit of a lazy mode.  With the party weekend starting tonight there's quite a crowd (on our way out to town yesterday there was a steady stream of vehicles coming in) and no doubt some of them are already in the swimming pool. So I doubt I'll get any laps in today.  If I said I was crushed about that would you believe me?




No comments:

Post a Comment