Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I may have mentioned that one of the (many) things I like about Valley View is the people I meet here.  Today that was a couple from Houston, John and Charlie-Jean, who are artists.  When I happened to mention that I live in Phoenix he told me that his entry won a competition for a (mile-long?) wall along Dunlap Ave. in Phoenix.  That was 7 years ago, but what with all the beaurocratic snafus (long story) it hasn't actually happened yet - though it's looking like maybe in November.  We plan to keep in touch, and I hope to be able to watch some of the progress during the expected 2-week installation.

Terry was able to go to yoga today while I stayed with Neil. She hadn't been able to go for months, and even though she said today she stretched muscles she'd forgotten she had I think she really enjoyed the chance to go. However tomorrow she may really be ready for a soak in the nice warm water!


No comments:

Post a Comment