Sunday, September 8, 2013

Yesterday afternoon I decided to start on Jeff and Priscilla's quilt, and it felt good to make progress on something after my frustration with the iPod mini!  Of course there can be no pix until I finish and send it to them, but you 'might' get updates on my progress every now and then.

Then Tom cremated a double batch of chicken on the grill, and Alex and Tanner were invited to join us for dinner.  Since Tom also sent Alex home with some leftover chicken (and pasta and beans) there's not a whole lot left over for us.

This morning dawned cloudy and cool, so Tom decided to get a start on some of his weed-eating.  But now it's raining.... so much for that!

I plan to make it to the gym sometime today.  In the meantime, I've been working on the Sunday crossword puzzle; it's a great way to spend a rainy Sunday!

And reading the Sunday comics.  This one is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment