Monday, September 16, 2013

I MAY have figured out why I've been so tired.  

It seems I fell through the cracks and didn't get the vital info on Jim's diet plan to go along with my training.

  Turns out it's essential to get the protein into me in liquid form right after working out to rebuild muscle I've broken down.  Chowing down on solid protein (like tuna) takes too long for the body to process and I've missed the 30-40 minute window of opportunity.  I'm also supposed to be eating five times each day.  (That part sounds good, right?)  

Friday morning Jim has an open slot and we will get things squared away then.

In any event I did have a good leg workout, and now it's time to shower and get ready to head out to see the orthopedist in a bit and see what we're going to do about my shoulder.

And also today I have to get my lesson plans done for tomorrow.  
(Diane was happy that she didn't have to do that.)






No comments:

Post a Comment