Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Woke to gray skies this morning; looks like it might rain.... again!  No surprise that the news last night was flooded <g> with resulting flood images.  

Our area of The Valley seemed to be one of the hardest hit (we got 2.5 inches of rain in just a few hours!) and thus was heavily featured.  Here's a picture of the I-17 underpass at Greenway (just 2 miles south of us.)  Obviously that truck's driver has missed the intensive "turn around, don't drown" campaign, or else just assumes his/her vehicle can handle anything... guess again!

Have gotten lots of requests from friends in other places to send some of our rain their way.  If only I could... we've got WAY more than we can handle at this point.

And that segues into a picture that Kathi just shared yesterday on FB.  I have been working hard to be grateful for what I DO have.... but in case I forget (we take SO MUCH for granted!!!!!!!!!!) this picture is a good kick in the butt to remind me!

Have a great day, and remember to appreciate ALL the good things in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment