Friday, September 6, 2013

  
I'm done mowing the property!

Did have to take numerous breaks (when I would guzzle lots of water, put an ice pack on my wrists/neck/etc., and sometimes I would just stretch out on the grass in the shade...) but around 10:00 the final leg, our backyard, was finished.  
I'd jump for joy, but I'm too tired.  Instead I took a shower and caught up on e-mail and FB.  Tom still has to do the ditch out back before irrigation (next Friday), but at least I saved him from all the other mowing.  (He feels about mowing the way I feel about cooking.)

Just finished eating my lunch, the leftover sauteed chicken/onions (I made burritos last night) liberally sprinkled with the leftover cilantro.  (I love leftovers.... it's instant food right now!... and never did understand folks who didn't.)  

Now I'm cooled off, cleaned up, and have the energy <G> to get dressed and head out on a bunch of piddly errands: p/u Rx, p/u films and report of MRI to bring to the orthopedist, deposit my birthday check, etc. (In case you're wondering, I've already started the birthday book and used my birthday towel, but still waiting on Alex to set up my mini iPod.)

If I have any energy left over I might stop in at Target and/or Home Depot on the way home.  Or I could just save that fun for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment