Friday, November 16, 2012

Tom went fishing last night with Benny, but we're not having fish for dinner tonight since everything they caught was too small to keep.  
On the plus side, he had fun and (more importantly!) stayed warm because he was dressed right!  (I did too - after spending the past several days dressed in several heavy layers I finally turned on the heater!) And today Tom's smoking ribs and we're having Benny & Estera (and Willie, of course) over for dinner, so we won't starve!  
(You should see the industrial-sized can of beans Benny brought over yesterday...!)

'Julianna' will be with us also, although she's not due to make her grand entrance until December 23.  Look what I have all ready and waiting for this Somebunny Special:

:-)  And it turns out I did take video of Edie's break-away box; the computer just saved in a different spot than my pix.  :-(  But I can't figure out how to post it.  Obviously this is one of those 'I need a teenager' situations.

And speaking of posting videos, last night Alex and I (and Stephanie, his current "Flavor of the Month") watched 2-year-old Alex and the jack-in-box segment.  (No matter how many times I watch it I still laugh out loud.)  He's going to do whatever it is that's necessary to post it on YouTube, and I would not be surprised if it goes viral.  In any event, once he does "whatever" I'll be sure to post it on my blog so you can laugh also!

Am off shortly for my annual DEXA scan.  Expect to hear that my osteoporosis has worsened - but the last med I was prescribed was contra-indicated for cancer patients.
So I will be curious to see what the doctor decides to do.

Today I'm meeting Renee for lunch at 'our' place, Le Chalet.  Always delicious, and since we never seem to run out of stuff to talk about it's always a long lunch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment