Saturday, November 17, 2012

This morning Carol and Betty and I headed over to The Other Quilt Store (43rd Ave. & T-Bird) to help them celebrate the store's first anniversary.  Of course fabric was on sale (30% off) and there was also cake to eat. 

When I spoke with Mom later she wanted to know if I bought anything.  Dumb question...

We all did.  In fact beforehand we had stopped in at Avenue (in the same strip mall) because Amy had pointed me in that direction to get some glasses for my Reading Wizard get-up, and all three of us ended up buying stuff there.  

But back to fabric.  I picked up this trio of blue batiks 
(yes, I have a project in mind) in dark, medium and light values.

And look at the cute ladybug fabric that Carol picked up for me when she went on a recent shop-hop:

After we got back from our 'hard' morning of shopping <G> we laughed at some videos on the computer (dogs making babies laugh) and TV (Alex and the jack-in-the-box.)  You can never laugh too much, right? 

Tomorrow I really have to start getting ready for Thanksgiving.... or there won't be much to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment