Thursday, November 15, 2012

The quilt program was wonderful yesterday, and did get me jazzed up to get back to work on Zach & Bekkah's wedding quilt now I'm starting to have a little more energy.  

And now I sort of have a deadline.... 

I just found out that there's another family wedding coming up this summer or fall - my other nephew (Zach's twin brother Jeff) and Priscilla are going to make it official.

I'd like to get the first wedding quilt done before the second wedding so I can then start on the second wedding quilt!

2 comments:

  1. Been trying to figure out where you go to comment. Click on "No comments"... looks like you'll be busy with weddings, might as well start on baby quilts after the second wedding quilt gets done LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the very same thought... but at least baby quilts go faster!

    ReplyDelete